View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 07:53 PM   #184
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Thank you, Lottie. Well chosen!

And what- the game ends if I win again? Surely we'll play more, yes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel
Mawe? Is that meant to be Manwe?
Unless he says otherwise, I'm assuming.

So, on to peaceful...

Wow. These are all awful.

PIPPIN- This little guy spilled the guts of orcs, trolls, and men, and when killing men in the Shire specifically Frodo had to be the voice of restraint to stop Pip and the other Hobbits from just killing everyone.
THINGOL- Overly prideful chap- basically demanded the death of Beren for daring to love his daughter, and certainly killed his share of orcs and such in his day, aside from being in a perpetual state of war.
THE SEA- Aside from storms killing people and the wave the drowned all of Numenor...
DORWINION- Um, there were grapes there, and, um... that's all I know.
MANWE- Went to battle against Melkor, which was hardly peaceful, and then proceeded to sit around idly for the rest of the ages rather than bringing peace to Middle-Earth.
LOTHLORIEN- Peaceful, except all their march-wardens patrolling about to kill intruders, be they Orcs or Men or whatever, and occasionally fighting with Dol Guldur.
BOMBUR- Involved with quite a bit of non-peaceful activities- fighting, running from things, battling, etc. as evidenced by his desire to stay enchanted when he finally found peaceful magic sleep in Mirkwood.
MIRUVOR- Specifically designed to help people make it through extremely non-peaceful ordeals.
ASFALOTH- He took Glorfindel from place to place for the purpose of fighting, chasing, and fleeing in terror.
MINAS TIRITH- Peaceful except when looking east and seeing Mordor which could (and did) attack at any moment, including the biggest battle of the age.

So yeah. I think we need a do-over. I couldn't pick any of these.