View Single Post
Old 11-26-2002, 12:12 PM   #229
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

OCC: Dont just disregard my posts or anything cimmerian!

Elanor fell against one of the walls, straining to hold on to conciousness. But it would be so easy to slip away into the beauitful, last sleep that Aravenon promised...

No! The sword, the crimson sword bathed in her blood; it sickened her, but she had to get it.

"Hel'cria!" Aravelnon spoke louder then continued his chant. Elanors body convulsed and her insides felt like they were coming apart. She tried to tell herself it was an illusion, but that was hard when she felt the trickle of blood running down her chin.

"El'Narah!" She lashed out in return. Her fear was going to him, strengthening and weakening her. She was not afraid...not afraid.... As she had done before, she felt his power as a solid force, dragging it back to her, gathering it like a net in her hands. All at once she threw it out and the sorcerers own powers hit him full on. He flew backwards, hitting the wall opposite, but his hand still held the Sword. She needed help...

"Mithwyn!" Mithwyn? Why had she yelled Mithwyns name? A dark witch- no, a powerless dark witch! Well, if her brain had a idea, he may as well just go along with it... "Come here...come daughter of the Eldest, strengthener of the dark powers now strengthen me!"

She felt a power becoming unleashed in her. Darkness she had alwayds known was there. Using this against the weakened wizards bonds over her friends she released Mithwyn, beckoning her to come. An orc leapt after her, but when a circle of magefire surrounded the elf he jumped back, beaing out the flames on his armour. Exhilerated, Elanor shot magefire in long fingers out to the sides of the room. It flickered along the walls; at her signal, the entire room could be convulsed in flame.

She held out her hand to Mithwyn but the elf looked uncertainly at it.

"Do you want revenge on he who took your powers? With the power that destroyed them, will you lay to rest the boys, dead by your hand?" She cried above the flames. Her strength was coming back. She saw the pain flicker across Mithwyns face, and the anger. And the fear...? The elf took the other witches hand.

"Elves of noble and true blood, healers through the magic of light, come to me!" She meant to release Elwyn, but strangely, Tumnaooriel was released as well. Tumna has magic? She pushed this thought aside and sent the flames further across the walls. Elwyn rested her hand on her sisters and on Elanors.

"I am sorry to do this..." Elanor murmered before she sent a wave of force through herself. The other two reeled back, yelling our in pain, but to Elanors admiration they held on. The force throbbed around the room as Elanor gathered it to her. Aravelnon was getting up now, his eyes flashing pure darkness. He still held the sword. Out of the power in the air she drew s pair of sais, made of a combination of the powers in the room, forged of emotions.

"Come sorcerer." She yelled. In one movement, both rushed across the room, clashing weapons in the centre with clash of sparks...