View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 08:43 AM   #1948
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
A week ago I dreamt that TeaGEW made her first ever grandfather clock out of metal gears and wooden planks. It was bigger than a hobbit in size. She then carves some simple ornaments on the front. Along came phantom the inquisitor and announced that he will be chacking that clock, and if there is even the smallest fault in it the entire community will pay the price, which scared TeaGEW out of her wits.

I had another dream today. I was in Europe, and some semi-legendary secret people gave me a coin that's also a magnet. The thing about that coin was that it can double whenever you give it to someone who doesn't have it yet, so if you give them the coin and take it back immediately, you both have one. And the duplicate coins also have this feature. So I started giving out coins to the people I knew were good people (who really live in Toronto but were doing stuff in Europe for some reason), and I began travelling around. So I came to Brittain, and I met Mithalwen to whom I gave a copy of the coin and told her the secret behind it. We started touring around giving out duplicate coins together. For some reason there was this list that we had, like a bank statement, of every "transaction" that we made with the coins. I suppose word of our doings reached some person of authority in London, because we received a letter from him demanding to submit to him all the coins that we possess and give the names of all the people that we gave coins to. We held council and refused to do that, and whited out all the information on our transaction list (we said that fire is better, but we did not have matches - but had white-out). For her disobedience Mithalwen was exiled into one of the colonies. When we looked at the address of where she was going to live (she didn't get to pick), it turned out she would be living some 15 minutes' walk from my house! The story ends with both of us coming here and me accompanying Mith to her new place.

I have already deported skip and Lommy to Guelph, now I move Mithalwen to Toronto. My subconscience must be predicting a wave of immigration from Europe to Canada.