View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 11:45 AM   #60
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I can say, I do not envy Nog at the moment. This one will probably come down to the arguments, which I have to admit can be an interesting dynamic to this on-line version.

As someone alluded to before, in the live A2A, you sort of just make a snap decision in a minute, based on whatever immediately makes the most sense to you.

At first, I thought about just being the lone judge, and that way there would be no reason to keep it anonymous...just post everything here and convince me with arguments.

But the major part of the interest (at least for me) in A2A is the rotation of players judging. You really have to think how each person is going to interpret the round, and the words played...it's quite fantastic, and I couldn't remove that part of the game.

Long story short...I hope this is as amusing for you, as it is for me so far.