View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 10:19 AM   #53
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
And now Round 2 judging. Nogrod here are your choices for "Deadly." You know the drill.

Eowyn
Gaffer Gamgee
Glaurung
Gandalf the White
Forweg
Gothmog (balrog)
Mount Doom
Ancalagon
Hmm... this is, well, interesting to make a conservative estimate of the choices.

I need to mull these over later today and then sleep on this. Meanwhile the stage is yours to tell me why I should pick this or that.

Quote:
*Note some have exceeded their inbox and I couldn't get any reminders to. Nothing I could do, but I suppose I could extend for an extra hour or so. PM me with your choice for Round 2, and I'll add it to the list, for Nogrod's consideration. (It will be up to him though if he wants to accept the late choices).
Surely: late choices will be considered - especially in this horrible situation...

Although I will have to make my decicion tomorrow about two hours before the DL as I have choir-rehersals beginning at one hour before.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote