View Single Post
Old 03-01-2002, 10:56 AM   #14
Elanor
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elanor has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

LOL! I particlarly like the idea of Morph as Gollum and William Shatner as Gandalf. For the other Brits here, how about the cast of Eastenders in LotR?<P>Frodo: Martin Fowler<BR>Sam: Mark (very loyal)<BR>Pippin: Asif (always playing jokes)<BR>Merry: Billy Mitchell<P>Gandalf: Dr Legg (he had the eyebrows!)<BR>Aragorn: Steve Owen (handsome and dark)<BR>Boromir: Phil Mitchell<BR>Gimli: Mr Slater the taxi driver - can't remember his first name <BR>Legolas: Ian Beale<P>Faramir: Jamie Mitchell (related to Phil and very sweet)<BR>Eowyn: Sonia Jackson (feisty and outspoken)<BR>Eomer: Robbie Jackson (Sonia's brother)<BR>Theoden: Jim Branning<P>Bilbo: Terry Raymond<BR>Galadriel: Pat Evans<BR>Celeborn: Roy Evans<BR>Elrond: Barry Evans<BR>Arwen: Mel Owen (very glamorous)<P>Sauron: Nasty Nick Cotton<BR>Saruman: Trevor (the wife-beater)<BR>Lord of the Nazgul: Kat Slater<BR>Ringwraiths: Zoe Slater, <BR> Little Mo Slater, <BR> Lynn Slater, <BR> their nan Mo, <BR> Janine Butcher, <BR> Sharon Mitchell, <BR> Pauline Fowler, <BR> Peggy Mitchell.