View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 05:21 PM   #251
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I thought they were all related. Tom, Bill and Bert. I could have just made that up though.
They certainly could have. Maybe I just don't remember. I just remember that Bill is the only one with a last name.

Anywho...

The Prancing Pony - I'd imagine there's a reek of beer and pipeweed smoke in that place.

Azog - he's an orc. Just ask Merry and Pip about orc perfumes, they'll tell you that and a good many good things besides.

Aragorn - now how many baths did you say he had during his time Rangering?

Orthanc - what do you think it smelled like before the Ents cleaned it out with fresh Isen water? Saruman's army, machines, burning Ents...

The Dead Marshes - come on, even Gollum was disgusted.

Turgon - I suppose he's one of rank, but that's giving the word a completely different meaning.

Harry Goatleaf - he's certainly not the nicest guy around, but I don't know how rank he is...

Chief Wolf - I don't really get this pick.

Tom Huggins - ahaha! Do trolls ever take baths at all?

Aule - imagine what poor Yavanna has to go through after that guy gets ut of his smithy!