View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 07:00 AM   #375
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Wow, what a failure on my part. Looks like I managed to do just enough on Day 1 to get the wolves' attention, but not enough to keep Menel safe. Definitely not how I envisioned my debut as a Seer.

Menel was indeed my Night 1 dream, and Nog nailed the reason why: since I'd never played with him before, I saw him as more of an unknown than the rest.

Night 2 I went for Agan, learning of course that she was the Ranger. Going into Day 2 I was pondering how I would play it if the time came to reveal. That turned out to not be an issue.

I was focused on avoiding my perennial hazard: getting lynched. Being Night-killed usually isn't something I have to worry about, especially early on.

I wasn't able to follow this very closely after my demise, but it appears to have been very well-played on the pack's part.

Thanks for the game, Kit, and for the opportunity to be Seer.