View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 06:43 AM   #374
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
That's my flaming wolf boy. <3
I say! Wonderful performance, shasta, you managed to sneak your way through the remaining Days fairly enough without us.

I am so sorry for the very scattered performance of mine especially on the last Day I was playing, though maybe it was for the best. Sadly, there was no time for me to attempt to drown a few more ships along with mine

I have still enjoyed the first Days so much, especially, like I have already told her (and I should probably apologize for it once more), questioning G55 over and over again about the same stuff to the point of frustration, and I believe the famous slip of hers can be attributed to that. Yes, I know, not nice at all.

In any case, great job from my colleagues' part, it was lovely to play with you. As with everyone else. I must say, Nog, you were clinging to your life really nail and tooth, and I have to take hat off to you for making it that far. I was thinking you might be gone by Day 2 already. And of course, nice job from Agan. We were debating what you might be (Shasta thought you might be the Hunter posing as Cobbler until I pointed out to him that there is no Hunter in this game, but he managed to freak me out with that possibility for a second, too ), although I think my colleagues did not believe you were the Cobbler so much. I thought so on the first Day, but later I wasn't so sure anymore. The weirdest thing was we (or at least I) didn't think you might be a Ranger posing as Cobbler, somehow that didn't occur to me (I was operating under the logic "Ranger wants to stay quiet").

Lommy's death on Night 3 was, if I recall correctly, partially with the hope of her being a Ranger.

And before somebody asks, no, we did not really spot any Seer hints from Inzil as far as I know, but we just thought he might be a good target, and possibly a Seer. But, of course, the main reason was that our resident psychic just happened to randomly throw the name in. As it happens We still had no idea what would happen after we decided the kill. It was a surprise, but a pleasant one, to quote one of my favourite scheming Galactic senators. It's funny, at the moment I saw Shasta listing Zil's name as a possibility for our Night kill, I felt like "hey! This looks like some psychic pick!" And so it was...

Last of all, thanks to Kitanna. It was really enjoyable game, a pity the Cobbler didn't work out so much, but then again, even though its abilites were not successfully utilised (or were they?) it was present at least "theoretically", in discussions, which was enough...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote