View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 05:58 AM   #372
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
“Well Kath, this is it.” Shasta remarked. He'd found a rope in Inzil's storeroom and was knotting it while Nerwen tied Kath's hands together.

“You know I'm innocent!” Kath had originally struggled against them. She had done nothing wrong and they had no right to harm her. But her efforts were futile and she realized this. At least she'd be dead and wouldn't see what was left of the village fall into ruin.

Shasta threw the rope over a beam on the ceiling. He fiddled with the height for a few moments before he placed a chair under the noose, content with his work. “Bring her over, Nerwen.”

The two forced Kath to stand on the back of the chair. It was a balancing act, causing her to stand up on her toes. At least the awkwardness of it all wouldn't last long. Shasta and Nerwen kicked out the chair together. The drop was short and the jolt of the drop cracked the woodsmith's neck.

The body swung there. Silence fell over the bar. Uncomfortable, Nerwen approached the body of Kath. She searched her pockets. No contract.

“I suppose I'm screwed now.”

“Yes, I suppose you are,” Shasta responded. Outside the wolves bayed.

The Dead
Kitanna - Left on the Brandywine to be eaten on Night 1, Moddess
Pitchwife - Beaten to death on Day 1, Ordo
Inzil - Strangled on Night 2, Seer
G55 – Committed suicide on Day 2, Ordo
Lommy - Kabobbed on Night 3, Ordo
Glirdan – Spontaneously combusted on Night 3, Cobbler
Sally – Poisoned on Day 3, Wolf
Legate – Devoured by wolves on Day 4, Wolf
Aganzir – Walked out to meet her fate on Night 5, Ranger
Menel – Forked over on Day 5, Ordo
Nogrod – Distracted and mauled on Night 6, Ordo