View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 10:44 PM   #365
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
After re-reading: up till toDay, the person who makes the most sense as a wolf– or the least amount of nonsense, perhaps that would be better– is actually Kath, not Shasta. Once you stop seeing the placing of the Day 2 vote as a sign of innocence, and look at the vote itself, it doesn't appear so good after all:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
So Lommy voted for Agan and sally. I'm tempted to go the same way. I feel like she was on to something. I haven't looked at sally and she's only just around while I'm disappearing. Therefore:

++AGAN
To recap: Lommy voted Agan on Day One. She was not attacked that Night. She voted Sally on Day Two. She was killed the following Night. Which one does that point to? (Hint: not Agan.)

Now, at that point, there was no telling who'd be lynched– but the next Day, a hypothetical Kathwolf would have returned to a quite nasty situation– one comrade dead, the other heavily suspected, herself the only one to have cast a vote for someone other than the known wolf, and the person she did vote revealed as the Ranger. I'd say some damage control would have been in order– and this in turn makes her case and early Day 4 Legate-vote look quite a bit less shiny.

So far, so good. Only– again, why on Earth would a Kathwolf have eaten Nogrod last Night– the one person convinced of her innocence? It would make sense to keep me alive, since she'd already got herself into a position where she could vote me toDay without raising any eyebrows– but why make things hard for herself by not eating Shasta? Whereas killing Nog and leaving Kath and me alive would make plenty of sense for a Shastawolf.