View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 07:40 AM   #157
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Wow, I feel so lost among all the inside jokes and youTube videos and talking dead people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post

I think some lynching needs to be done in order for it to be quiet enough to even think.

NOT THAT PEOPLE WILL BE QUIET EVEN AFTER THEY'RE DEAD.
I agree with the first part. Sooooo much talking. My brain hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Instead of lynching youtube, shall we not just lynch everybody who posts youtube links?
I agree with this also.....I mean, oops....there is sooooo not a youTube link in my post, what are you talking about??

K, now seriously, wow people. So I'm seeing the most logic coming from Durelin, Lommy and Rikae. So I'm re-reading those posts again.....ok done.

So I agree that atleast one of the chatters (who I see as being: Brinn, Mira, Lari and Nienna, the most) are evil, if not more then one. So I'll be keeping a close eye on thems.

I also agree that there is more then one cobbler, just because Sally seems to be like that. For all we know there may be like 8 cobblers and then Sally just picks a random person to die every Night, leaving no actual were-ducks, haha, that would be evil. Or half of us are were-ducks and the other half are all lovers with a were-duck, that too would be evil. Or there is only one were-duck who gets like 4 kills a Night....so many possibilities, it's quite interesting. This will be fun...

Since there are many who still haven't posted I'm not gonna post a list right now, depite the 4 pages of posts there isn't actually a lot to go on .

So I'll be around all day here and there to participate in what ever discussions will occur, and hopefully we get lucky toDay.

Everyone play nice now!

Oh, and I'm quite excited about Nilp playing, I remember him being quite a lot of fun.

x'poster with everyone since my last post