View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 02:18 PM   #18
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

Quote:
The only thing that I wonder (and I am suprised Boro hasn't thought about this ) is where did he make his fireworks
I guess I can comment now, though Gandalf's fireworks is always something I took a special interest in...you know me and my pyrotechnic connections.

Gandalf's fireworks I've always assumed had to of been in some way magically enhanced, as there is no way we have the chemical capability or knowledge to make a huge stinkin' mountain or a flying dragon. I mean heck, my company is struggling trying to make such a simple design as a Walmart smiley face. Think about making a huge mountain and a dragon would be like?

Therefor Gandalf's fireworks probably was gunpowder as Gandalf says 'I can't melt snow,' he has to have an object to work with, it can't just be some energy mass of magic. But his magic enhances in this case the entertainment purposes to make really styling and complex fireworks.

Last edited by Boromir88; 09-18-2006 at 06:56 PM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote