View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 03:16 PM   #57
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

I would say our best hope is to be so amusing that the Mod refuses to kill us. Here's my suggestion to grant us immortality. Tonight, we do this.

Seer- dream of me
Fairy Godmother- protect me
Hunter- hunt me
Hansel- cancel my vote
Gretel- double my vote
Fair Maiden- guess me
Princess- guess me
Frog- guess me
Prince- guess me
Baddies- kill me
Bridegroom- guess me

Seriously. That would be a record that would never be beaten. Come on now, first day and night can be rather random anyway. Might as well make history.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
I think it's either a scheme or a joke between friends and in both cases I advice to ignore it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Greenie - maybe you should calm down and ignore Boro and phantom?
Oh boy, Boro. We're back to this. Seems so familiar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Don't worry, you will be richly compensated for involuntarily taking part in the experiment.
Oh, goodie. I love gifts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber
And try and accomplish something while I'm gone, eh?
Like what? Kill someone? But do you really want that to happen while you're gone? I don't think you really meant that.

Oooo.... I know what we could do! False reveals!! Now, if I recall, the Lovers are never allowed to say "I'm the Frog" or anything like that, but it never says you can't say "I'm the Hunter" and "I'm the Princess" and "I'm the BBW" (if you're really not). So if Prince Charming were to reveal as every role in the village, but not Prince Charming, we'd know he is Prince Charming!

Oh, but wait.... if he causes us to realize his identity, could it be argued he did in fact reveal? Bah. I'm leaving.