View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 07:16 PM   #1492
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
The problem with at least me and Lommy is that our characters are such minor players in the story that they will not be naturally triggering new things - at least in a situation where everyone is waiting for certain things to happen. Were the future open to anything we might come up with we could bring in however silly ideas or new twists to disrupt the smooth going of things but now I'm afraid is not the time for it as we all wish to make this party together.
Come now. You make it sound like an accident that your characters are not being put forward by their writers because "there's nothing to write at this point". Gobtwiddle I say! If you wanted to, you could come up with something.

But you all really do take me a bit too seriously sometimes....

I sort of never really intended to fulflil my threat. Actually, I would have written the post and then retracted it .... just for the fun of it. I was actually angling for a reaction, just to spark things up. You may all smooth your ruffled feathers now.....