View Single Post
Old 02-27-2005, 01:19 PM   #71
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim
But I think I still have embarrassing moments all the time. Like when I go off on an absurd tangent (usually with Mithalwen - bad influences on each other) and get told off by a moderator. A ridiculous 'newbie' thing to do, of course.
Should I be embarrassed because I am not embarrassed by going of at a tangent? I get annoyed when I go widely OFF TOPIC - especially if it is because I have let someone wind me up, but I have no shame regarding Tolkien related flights of fancy eg "Did Bill Ferny die?" and the digressions on Isildur's hair/Hare.. sometimes you come across these quirky little threads that need to be a chance to stretch their wings .... and I think it is a shame we have had our wrist slapped for taking our designations too literally in "Reputations". While, I know I err on the side of froth and bubble, and feel I should make more effort with the serious stuff, ~ I would not come so much, if at all if it were all deadly serious. And with that I am off to change my sig.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace

Last edited by Mithalwen; 02-27-2005 at 02:39 PM. Reason: sp /syntax
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote