View Single Post
Old 12-05-2003, 10:35 PM   #152
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

That's fine Himaran, and yes we're going to take the anarchy to its high-level. Good job.

I've been gone for the past four days out with a violent flu and raging fever. I haven't completely recovered but I am well enough to get to the computer. I'll do what I can to get something up tonight or tomorrow morning. It's the best I can do, sorry.

But there is something I'm going to address.

In the proposal for this game, I asked the players to make sure that they could commit the time needed for play. I also stated that each character was important and indispensable to the game and that that consideration should also prompt a commitment to schedule adequate time for playing this game.

So saying, I want to ask all players to start posting twice a week at minimum to the game, starting the week of 12/07. More often is also acceptable if the spirit moves you.

Shire RPG rules state that if a game player has not posted in a two week period, then it becomes the Game Owner’s decision whether that player will continue in the game or have his character taken over by the game owner or some other player appointed by the owner. I will start watching this more closely, and will seriously consider having another player assume the character belonging to a reluctant poster. I really would like to avoid this, but I want to keep the game moving along at a good pace – it is my intention to have us on the ocean by Christmas time.

If you absolutely feel you cannot keep up the pace to post twice a week or even the barest minimum of once a week, then I would ask that you consider withdrawing from the game.

I hope we're all clear on that now and I look forward to more posting!

Thank you!
-Maikafanawen

[EDIT]: Okay, Post is up. We're ready for you to make your entrance Telson.

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 12:16 AM December 06, 2003: Message edited by: maikafanawen ]