View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 04:21 AM   #62
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Sally posts a long IC post that must have taken some time to compose so she was certainly around, but did not vote. Why, Sallykins? As for Shasta, are we sure he's aware the game has started?
Seconded the question about Sally. Shasta I believe mentioned on the other thread that he was off somewhere, but that means he should be around now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
I'm not following your argument here. How does "a generally considered innocent Agan" being no good for the WWs incriminate Lommy in particular?
Doesn't. It was meant to be two separate statements, should have phrased it better. "I am still wary of Lommy," full stop. Continuing the train of thought, if she was a Wolf: if she was a Wolf, I can see her killing Agan pretty easily. (But it's an option for anyone, really.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
Thing is, Eomer couldn't have saved Zil. At that point, Zil had three votes and Legate had two, so the most Eomerwolf could have achieved by way of rescuing Zil would have been a draw which, barring later votes, would have resulted in a coin flip. So if Eomer is a wolf, voting for someone completely unrelated to the whole Inzil issue was pretty much the smartest thing he could do.
Fair enough. Well at that point there were still people to vote, but yeah. It probably wouldn't be smart for him to try to save Zil very much in either case.

Anyway, looking forward to see more from others.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote