View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 03:34 PM   #133
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Wow, there are a LOT of people in this game. Well, I'm going to give a free pass to anyone I haven't played with before (or don't recall playing with - please don't get mad if I've forgotten. Boro will back me up on my awful memory) because it would be nice to actually see them play! So that is: elronds-daughter, Nessa and Ozban. Also obviously not Manwe as we know he's not around. And not Blind Guardian 'cause she always gets lynched. Also Cailin as we know she can't be here much toDay.

Which leaves many still, most of whom I have no idea about. So, here we are:

Leaning guilty:
Inzil - faintly shoddy reasoning against Pitch compared to everyone else and he came to it late.
Legate - well I don't get the Lottie thing. If this was further explained this suspicion may abate.
wilwa - well, she was very defensive.

Other:
Eomer
Mac
Shasta
Lottie
Kitanna
Pitch
sally
Rikae
Boro
Greenie
skip
Valier
Lommy
Agan

Will post this, catch up on the votes and then vote myself. (As in, I'll vote, not pull a Nilp.)