View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 07:03 AM   #137
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I'm not as adventerous as you, Mellrynx, or as adapted to survival in such a world, but I still would choose ME without a second thought. If I'll regret it later, well, I can't undo it. I've always had this...romantic? streek in me and it always bothered me with dreams about living in different places, times, cultures, etc.. Moreover, I never particularly liked this world, except for my family and my books and my closest friends. I'm not that attached to it. Plus, it would be fascinating to learn from all the different people of ME, wouldn't it? And imagine popping up there in the middle of the story. You could predict to characters what they're thinking! What I wouldn't do is meddle at the times when I could actually change the story. That would be dangerous.
I'd choose to be a Dunedain (as much as a girl could be one). They are my favourite characters. I think it would be a good start to get a Dunedain teach you the basics of survival in ME.

The chieftains were brought up in Rivendell.