View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 04:12 AM   #149
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield To Legate

Well, let me see. I mention one hypothesis about why Kath may have been killed, which just so happens to mention me being innocent.

Alarm bells, of course, go off.

Legate counters it, mentions that I could be a Wraith, and the only way to consider the theory is to presume my innocence beforehand (not so, by the way, the hypothesis itself is the evidence).

Then Nogrod responds: well, just happens to mention that I could be a culprit and that my post was a nice attempt to manipulate the village.

Wilwa posts, discrediting my hypothesis - oh look, I'm her top suspect now.

Brinniel consumes the vibes by osmosis: Kath was an untraceable kill - Eomer is a villain.

---------------

So yeah, looks to me like I've been jumped on. As for this:

"Well, again, I think you are overstretching it. But mainly, not sure what, even if you were right, would you be capable to gain out of that? When it comes to catching the Wraiths?"

Well, I'd be the only one not to gain because I already know. The village could gain, though. But then, we shouldn't be looking for personal gain, eh Legate?