View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 11:21 AM   #546
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
I'm very busy toDay, unfortunately, or I'd go and collect all the game mechanics or general how-to-werewolf conversations. I'm not against those in themselves, but a high proportion of them has the advantage of taking up a lot of real estate, looking very engaged, without ruffling feathers and leaving trails.

And the cheerfulness too - it's not that it's universally suspicious, but that it seems out of keeping with the overall tone of conversation at the time and the fortunes of the village (what you took issue with in my "epic!" comment, in fact). I suppose it could be unrelated to the game entirely, but it contributed to the overall glib, slippery impression.
No snark intended, but weren't you accused of being too cheerful yourself at some point previous, Rikae?
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote