View Single Post
Old 02-05-2004, 06:42 AM   #20
Findegil
King's Writer

Findegil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Posted by Spuatter:
Quote:
Anyway, this is holding up your final revisions. Don't let me do that. I have offered comments where I thought it might be useful, but there's no need to bandy words with me about an issue if you want to do things differently.
I posted manly because, I didn't like that thsi is the last sentence in this thread. At least form my point of view you have not in any way hold up our final revisison. Exactly the countary is the case realy. Your input had brought an more activ phase. And it had stirred our minds and thus created new ideas.

Such an idea has just come to my mind, and I would like to share it: If we come in the ende to the conclusion that the two lays underdiscussion can't be used in the body of the text, we could poperbly give them (o´r et least The Horns of Yilmir) in full and unreviesed in the editorial appendix. In that way we can explain who the diverneces in the poems were created in a commentary to them. In text it self we could make a short foot note that guided the reader to the appendix for information about the poem.

Respectfully
Findegil
Findegil is offline   Reply With Quote