View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 01:30 PM   #140
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naria
Nogrod is at the top because he isn't at all acting like he normally does--in either a good or bad role--he hasn't even nearly posted as much as he usually does and he isn't getting himself invovled in any discussions ie the ew and gw banter. He might just be an ordo and staying out of things, but that in itself is not him. Oh yeah, it isn't like him to come on and be the way that he was in post #118. Yeah he is an in your face kind of player,but even that is a little much and with no reason for it(that I can see).
You raise a good point. I agree. He's usually much more actively in discussion and argumenting more. Maybe he wants not to get attention, since his playing style usually calls it quite a lot. I think he's protecting himself. But ordos do that too so that isn't leading us far. However, my werewolf lorebooks tell no tales of a wolf-Nogrod. We only know his ordo-style and his gifted-style, which are pretty much the same. Maybe this is how he acts when he's a wolf. He's more careful. Or maybe he's even the EW. You never know.

edit: xed with my big brother.

I would also add that we need to watch Nogrod at least, if not vote him.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote