View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 01:10 PM   #131
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefoot
Might I recommend we not spread the voting too far out? With seven people having votes, that's about a fourth of the village - unless you are really suspicious of someone not on that list (and I'm not sure what sort of evidence anyone's likely to turn up at this point in the game), I would think that it's not too unreasonable to try and pick someone on it. According to my lorebooks, it's so much easier for wolves to hide when there are numerous people receiving votes - the more, the better for them - and now all the more so with them not necessarily knowing who each other are...
I don't recommend anyone vote for someone only because s/he has already been voted for. There isn't anything that makes the this far voted ones any more suspicious than anyone else. On the other hand, my ww lorebook agrees with yours.

Of the ones already voted for I could vote Loki or Oddwen. I don't find anything particularly irritating or suspicious in the other people. But I might vote Lhuna or Alca as well. Or someone else. I need more thinking before voting anyone.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote