View Single Post
Old 07-28-2002, 05:53 PM   #86
Lindolirian
World's Tallest Hobbit

Lindolirian has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

Yay for new Mad Libs!!!!

The Goatee of Saruman

'Waffle irons and dead cows!' he hissed, and they shuddered at the hideous change. 'Pig-dog! What is the house of Eorl but a ugly tiny little sky scraper where brigands chew minty flavored gum in the reek, and their brats roll on the floor among the turkeys with shot guns? Too long have they escaped the bike handle themselves. But the falafel cooker comes, slow in the cooking, tight and hard in the end. Stab me if you will!' Now his voice changed, as he slowly mastered himself. 'I know not why I have had the patience to speak to you. For I need you not, nor your little band of falafel eating Oliphaunts, as swift to run as to stand, Théoden Horsemaster. Long ago I offered you a stinky puddle beyond your merit and your wit. I have offered it again, so that those whom you mislead may clearly see the choice of side streets and back alley-ways. You give me cow bells and cd players. So be it. Go back to your gazebos!