View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 04:33 AM   #35
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Let me remind you that it will not be that easy to lynch a specific person in this game... at least it will require more co-operation than in normal games.

I think one decent thing to do on this D1 - so as not to just complain about D1's in general (oh Form, you never fail!) - would be for us to think about for example how the wolves would like to use the popularity-vote frame to possibly undermine their nice tries... or think if there is any foolproof way of fex. getting someone lynched (eg. how to lynch the wolf the seer has dreamt of)?
Well, nobody's going to vote for a dreamed wolf this game. So it would be a matter of arranging it so that everyone else got at least one vote. Anyone trying to sabotage that would look pretty furry. However, if things were left too late, it might be possible for the wolves to "accidentally" vote the wrong people, and then blame it on the last-minute rush. Thus, the Seer would need to reveal fairly early in the Day.

All the same, that's relatively simple. What I don't like is our chance of getting an un-dreamed wolf in the early part of the game.