View Single Post
Old 07-27-2002, 08:16 AM   #316
Rose Cotton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Rose Cotton has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

They took out the food they had brought and were just about to eat when Levanto said he had to go. The hobbits and hobrim watched him go curiously but wern't worried. After they were full Rose stood and looked about.
"How about we explore a bit." then putting on the air of a pirate. "Arr! There be gold buried here me maties. Look for the x. Remember x marks the spot. Now spit up and find the tresure. If there be any mutany you'll be walking the plank."

At first Kali didn't know what Rose was talking about but he soon caught on and they were looking about. It didn't take long for them to relize they were on a small island. Rose was a bit dissapointed but she didn't let it damper her spirits. When they met up again Daisy cried out "Let's call the island Lonly Star Island."

"I think that is best name." said Kali. He laughed and jumped in the water. "Want to swim?"

"Actually I thought we could see what's in the center of this island." said Rose " You can stay in the water a bit Kali and join us later."

So Kali dissapeared beneath the waves and Daisy and Rose made their way through the trees to the center of the ile.