View Single Post
Old 09-21-2002, 02:42 PM   #241
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Sting

Quote:
Vanima: Blonde. Got into LOTR on account of the guys in the movie and found out that there was more to it than Orlie's cheekbones. Smiles a lot. Braces?
Nope: been a Tolkien fan for seven years: since I was 8 and read "The Hobbit"...I read "Lord of the Rings" when I was 9...

The only reason I like Orlando Bloom is because he plays Legolas. I fell in love with Legolas when I was 9, and 1st read the books, then, I thought Mr. Bloom did a pretty good job playing the character of Legolas they gave him. That's why I respect him as an actor...personally: I've seen guys a lot more handsome than the guys from the Fellowship, but they're better actors than the beautiful guys are, so: I respect them for that.

Got my braces off 2 years ago, actually! Now I just wear the retainer at night...and: I do smile a bit, I guess...when I'm not being so cynical that my friends yell at me.