View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 09:36 AM   #183
Kent2010
Wight

Kent2010 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Point taken about innocents biting. Any sort of reaction and counter-reaction, though, could prove useful even a few days down the line. Better talk than silence. Soon as we catch a Wraith we trawl through his/her posts to judge the behaviour...
-Eomer
True and that is why I am in limbo about you. I have not successfully spotted a baddie yet, in fact you could say I have defended more wolves than suspected so far (Nogrod could tell you more about that ). Generally talk is good, and I think some people as baddies like to wave the clues right in front of our face, but some people as baddies like to remain as quiet as possible. So, who do we go for? Getting that first one always seems to be a 300lb gorilla on your back.

Quote:
On the negative side there is his respons to Wilwa “Not to call you a hypocrit”. . .if you don’t want to call people hypocrites then don’t use the word. (It is very simple) It seems like a very odd thing to say.
-Rune
Maybe I should have added a smiley to show the jest in referencing wilwarin's post from Day 1 saying she did not want to vote for the few posters, because she did not want to be hypocritical. Because it was honestly not meant to really call her a hypocrit but to point out the irony between Day 1 and Day 2.

Also, I will honestly say my responses about it are not something I am holding for a later day against her. They are in no way meant to be taken seriously, nor be used for serious suspicions (unlike smiley placement - that is very suspicious! )

I was confused by wilwarin's voting reasons yesterday, but you reminded me that cofusing logic, does not make wraith behaviour. And wilwarin's response to me today looks more like that innocent willingness that Rune pointed out about her Day 1 posts.