View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 09:20 AM   #181
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
It's funny how communities of people create common truths they all recite like parrots. My "aggressiviness" seems to be one of those saying out aloud of which is always accepted and creates nice bridges of understanding between people. It's nice to be such an indirect "community organiser" indeed. Quite nice visions for career-developement.

But really. I don't think I have ever done this but now I feel I have to at last.

I am not an aggressive, angry and humourless gaffer who plays with taste of blood in his mouth. Sorry. Wrong image.
I know you quite well and I was one of the people who started calling you agressive. This had nothing to do with being humourless or being covered in childrens blood. I my self often use hyberbole sarcasm. . .
You wording just seemed very much more forceful than normally.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote