Thread: London BD
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2003, 07:47 AM   #152
arelendil
Wight

arelendil has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

me?? Don't you mean us? you'll all be sitting there as well! besides when i'm carrying the banner, it'll have to be wrapped up in black! otherwise how are we meant to say, "what is that you carry? the lady wrought it long in secret for you.... then i know what it is you carry and ask that you keep it for awhile yet!"
Do you thing i'll have to ask permission of the barrow-wight to use the logo? it just crossed my mind for some reason that it might be polite to ask him.

sorry thats just going to be so funny!

i have another random question that pondering on the day for too long brings to mind. i know that what we are going to actually do is sketchy but i was wondering do we want any kind of music? yes more things to bring, so what. then again maybe that would get complicated with us all wanting different things! just a thought, one of very few actually!

i do like the idea of name tags at least for a bit. i hate having to remember names. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Ahh. I thought I'd edit this rather than start another since no one has posted. I got very bored yesterday as one does after trying to remember all the elvish differences in vowels. So I started to draw and had an idea. I made some badges! Not nasty sticky white things. Proper badges! Lovely leaf shaped green badges with safety pins then we can all write are names on it when we get there. Yes i can get that bored!

[ June 14, 2003: Message edited by: arelendil ]

Oh and fin, my pitures on the BD photo gallery thread thing or i can just send it to you as well! i was just that your site, its very nice. i could never do that! where would the pictures go? i especially love your forum, almighty overlord! Very Good!

[ June 14, 2003: Message edited by: arelendil ]