Tar-Jêx
Wight

Tar-Jêx has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
*storms in*

*sits back*

I am at work and am not supposed to be here. Furthermore, we had drinks with our intern who's leaving and that's even more of a reason not to be here. The bloke at our local pub made me an incredibly strong hot rum chocolate (and gave me a discount).

TERRIBLE things, TERRIBLE things! In our neighbourhood! I would never have believed it had I not seen it with mine own eyes, I always thought evil doesn't come to Lórien!

Nerwen, how many wolves do we actually have? Or is 2-3 really the way of it and if yes can I be the -3?

So far we know Coppermirror is Nimrodel because she sings too much. Cop, have I ever even played with you before? I'm ashamed to say I don't remember.

(Jêx, this is not how you play werewolf. Don't follow my lead. I am a chaotic drunk.)
Aganzir, they say that alcohol is the serum of truth. But I do not believe that you are so hammered that all logic has left your mind. Your actions are suspect, and I may (or may not) disregard all words that come off of your slurred tongue. Do not reveal anything stupid, or it could come back to bite you.

I would not suspect Coppermirror of Nimrodel immediately, as we have yet for the rest of the elves to join in with our mourning and investigation. We are all elves, after all, and many of us do love to sing songs that our forebears once taught us. Musical talent is not uncommon amongst us woodland folk. However, I shall note this behavior for later on in our week.
Tar-Jêx is offline   Reply With Quote