View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 01:51 PM   #150
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Quote:
And on Day 1's, the only reason why people bandwaggon is because
a) They are too lazy to find their own suspicions
b) They don't want to look odd for having a different vote
Or because they find the person they are voting for suspicious, but someone else has already voted. Bandwaggoning doesn't necessarily mean you are following a group, either to hide or for ease, it can simply be accidental in a way.

I can see Eomer's point about the EW not choosing Loki due to his argumentative style, which was already evident before the game even began. It would be a dangerous move since Loki was bound to draw suspicion. Of course it could be a very clever bluff etc. but that's just too confusing right now! However, I would like to hear a bit more from him, as since those contentious posts this morning he hasn't said a word.

But SPM? Really? I know he's clever and a great player but does he really have the time to be the EW? Which, I assume, is why people are voting for him. It's a thought I suppose.