View Single Post
Old 06-08-2004, 02:05 PM   #22
Ophelia
Wight

Ophelia has just left Hobbiton.
Palantir-Green

I might be mistaking greatfuly but after reading through the chapter I found no signs of mistrust that would have been in Celeborn`s mind . All I found was a thought of "But had I known that the Dwarves had stirred up this evil in Moria again , I would have forbidden you to pass the northern borders , you and all that went with you ." But it displays only anger at the Dwarves for awaking the evil under ground , that would made him not to let them enter . If you meant any other thing from the part , I beg for your forgivness but the information is very poor .
This is when I come up with a sugestion : when posting the situation , you could post aswell the part you exactly meant , for it is hard for the question-giver to search all through the books to find weather it`s true or not and it would make the answer-givers to think more and do more research making the quizz more interesting . How about that Evisse ?

I have no choice than to take Firefoot`s answer as the right onw for the situation is more known . No ofence taken !

Ophelia+---