View Single Post
Old 11-19-2002, 08:53 PM   #58
Gandalf_theGrey
Visionary Spirit

Gandalf_theGrey has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

TWO STORY NOTES, WITH OTHER INDIVIDUAL PERSONAL NOTES TO FOLLOW:

1) Bethberry has flown out West for family reasons. During her absence, I will be carrying her character.

2) Rooms and Structure of Castle Maladil

Susan Delgado has in her posts mentioned that Castle Maladil has a third floor. This reminds me of the French Castle located in Youngstown, NY at Old Fort Niagara ... (Oddly enough, this real castle, which I've had the pleasure of visiting for historical reenactment purposes, is said to be haunted too. Something about a soldier having been thrown down a well, perhaps with his head cut off). Let's officially go with Castle Maladil having three above-ground floors. Meanwhile, I'm currently working on putting together information describing various rooms in the Castle and already have a list of quite a number of rooms. If you are a Castle ghost and want to have some input into what a room looks like, please contact me via PM with your suggestions.

tangerine and Susan Delgado:

Thanks for posting lyrics of such evocative poignance. * bows *

Anglachel:

Good greetings to one whom I was glad to know before "sailing West" to the Barrow Downs, and am still glad to know ... I will respond soon to your kind PM.

Rimbaud:

Glad we could meet in chat, if only briefly. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

VanimaEdhel:

Thank you for editing your post!

[ November 19, 2002: Message edited by: Gandalf_theGrey ]