View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 10:24 AM   #59
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Kath posted on D1!!! Whoa!

Form said D1's are crap... a big surprise.

Anyway, I suggest we call off this discussion as to which baddie should be our priority to something like D3 or 4 when we might actually have a possibility of speculating whether X looks more wolfy, Y more B-Wightly and Z more cobblerish... Without any total blunders from their side we're going more or less on some general "bad hunches", at least toDay; that someone doesn't feel genuine, that someone is too excited / too reserved, that someone just doesn't sit right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
The only concrete information the BW could get from xer stunning actions is if two wolves are gone already and there isn't a kill during a Night, meaning xe nailed the remaining wolf.
Although if the ranger is alive she wouldn't know even that...

Which brings to my first worry of the Day. My Cobblerometer (TM) flashes red and is overheating with Aganzir.

She comes up with the idea that those who have been stunned should come forwards eg. the seer and the ranger should reveal? With innocents it would be a more delicate matter: on the one hand we'd get a "known innocent" - but on the other it would also tell TBW that she didn't get it right. But looking at the options and confusion that kind of deal would leave to the cobblers, but also to the wolves and gifteds - or even good thinking innocents (*rememberingSkip*) - I'd say we should be very careful in trying to establish any such "rules" among ourselves. A lot of confusion indeed - what a cobbler would love to see as that is their work-description.

Also the idea of making a vote on whom TB should go for - and the requirement of total consent that kind of arrangement needs to work - would mean hours and hours on focusing only on a) the suggestion, and b) on who the BW is - thus nicely blocking all the reasonable talk about the wolves which should be our top priority; for the time being (see what people have said about how hard it is to pin down a lone baddie with no ties to anyone).

So even if one can argue for the procedures Aganzir has made, they both require more or less common consent and would thus require more or less all our efforts. Meanwhile the wolves can just entertain themselves and take sides as they see fit because it's not talking about people but procedures. So Days wasted.

EDIT: X'd with Eomer, Boro and Volo
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote