View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 05:57 PM   #520
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Fea:
First she echoes Noggie's bizarre reasoning. Now she's trying to pass her vote off as a revenge/joke vote, but she was obviously trying to give some people (read: newbies) the impression that Nog's theory had merit here (just after saying that it's useful to discuss the ranger's identity!):
This does not quite make sense. . .You make it sound like only newbies could be convinced of the theorys merit, yet the theory was presented by one of the most expirienced ww players of all!
So if this theory was one only newbies could think had merit why was it Nogrod an inocent that presented it.

That is the general fault in your crusade against Durelin voters, you make it seem like it was the worst idea ever to come up in ww. . .yet it was an innocent Nogrod who started it.

You really confuse me Rikae, earlier today I was sure you where innocent, but slowly I get doubts.

Anyways as things look now, I will probably vote Mac.

EDIT: Cross posted with Beregond and Legate (who made a silly vote)

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote