View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 12:57 PM   #70
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Ok, I've looked over yesterDay, and there wasn't really much to see beyond what I remembered.

Greenie to Kath:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
I know at this point we can't really expect stronger reasoning than this, but this still strikes me as the easiest vote you can possibly cast.
I wondered about this. Why is it the easiest possible? Easier than other random votes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Legate sounds like a parody of himself, only with shorter posts. I wonder if he's doing it intentionally or not.
What did you mean by that, Lommy?

Greenie's vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
It almost looks as if he took a moment to reflect on how an innocent would feel in this situation, then listed all the points he came up with. It does seem pretty doomed, oh dear there are no gifteds that's such bad news for us, and let's all be nice good innocent villagers ok? It's not much, but it's the best I've got.
The thing about this is, I don't see it myself. I mean, in retrospect it was exactly what he was doing, but here this strikes me as the sort of nit another wolf would pick. It looks like that's what he's doing, to her, because she knows that's what he's doing. Since it's clearly an early vote on flimsy reasoning, she could easily have felt it was only a small risk.

Oh, and Sally: hanging around and joking about crickets, posting songs, but not voting or contributing? Not cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
Also, Rikae: can you explain a bit more why you thought my vote was safe? I mean, I think I know what you mean, but still...
Because it was. Kath wasn't likely to be lynched at that point. You neither contributed to Inzil's lynch nor did anything that could be construed as saving him.

Last edited by Rikae; 09-22-2015 at 12:57 PM. Reason: formatting
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote