View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 05:04 AM   #156
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
"What is your name again?"

"Jenfried", she answered bluntly, eyeing the woman warily. What did she want? Jen tried not to sound too unfriendly, though, as this woman was the only one this far treating her well. She looked at the woman again and cautiously she made her eply to a full sentence: "My name is Jenfried." She stopped her sentence abruptly. Anyone with a decent family would have added thier father's name to the end to be polite. "My name is just Jenfried", the girl said quietly.

Now I sounded so stupid, repeating my name that many times. I even managed to underline that I have no clue - and neither does my mum - who was my father. Some idiot, drunken vagabond most probably.

"Do you need some more help?" the cabin owner asked after a while, "And in any occasion I'd love to know who are these people in my house." He smiled, but that did not lessen the inquisitiveness of neither of his comments.