View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 12:50 PM   #115
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
1420!

Boromir88

Thanks!

Please put your First Post on your original BIO post. Then just leave a note for me that you've done so.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kath

The Orc writers have just started discussing what they want to do.

I suggested:

Quote:
Why don't you and the other Orcs decide who'd like to lead off with a post and then either wait for the game to open or you 3 go ahead and do First Posts to start your story line off - your choice; whatever is easiest for you.
Then Firefoot wrote:

Quote:
Okay. So, Encai, Kath, do either of you have a preference? I can see advantages either way. Also, Encai is the only one of us with a commanding Orc; so we have two options: a) Kath's and my Orcs are under Encai's Orc's command or b) they're in different garrisons. The former would make it easier for interactions between characters, I think. Thoughts?
So go ahead and state your preferences here on this thread - I suppose one of you should PM Encai to check into the thread, too.

~*~ Pio