View Single Post
Old 01-02-2004, 11:13 AM   #78
Fire-Galad
Animated Skeleton

Fire-Galad has just left Hobbiton.
Question

Cadorsa let out a yawn. Sindahir turned and look at her. "Oh Cadorsa I'm sorry. You're tired and so is Jacks."

"No I'm okay but...yawn...I am a little worn out."

"Then lets go and see about getting another bed put into my room so you can sleep there."

"That would be nice."

The two girls made their way to the door of the inn. Once inside Sindahir headed to the counter and Cadorsa followed her.

"Aman can I have a word with you?" The Rohirric innkeeper came over to Sindahir.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering, could you have a second bed put into my room so that my friend Cadorsa can sleep there?"

"Sure."

As the two of them were eating, Sindahir couldn't help but look around at the crowd. She then notice someone walk in. She was going to pass it of as another traveler, but she noticed the stranger never took his cloak off. Sindahir's curiosity always got the better of her before and thats why it took her six months to get to the Shire and she wasn't going to do that again. So she just closed her eyes and tried to see if she could hear him talking. After not hearing anything, who could it was always so loud in here, Sindahir opened her eyes. She saw him sitting at a table by himself.
"so Sindahir," Cadorsa started. "What were you doing here?" Sindahir considered the question before answering.
"Well you see, when Elves get tired of being in Middle-Earth they leave. Thats what I was going to do only I got a letter from a friend of mine named Legolas. He said that he hoped that the letter would reach me before I left. He also said that he wanted to tell me something and that I was to go back to Minas Tirith."

"Oh, did he say anything else?"

"Well, he did say something but I'm not going to say here."

"Why?"

"Lets just say I might be royalty."

"Wow!"

"Sssh."

"Sorry but how?"

Sindahir went to explain about the Fingolfin and his family and about his grand-son, King Gil-Galad and the rumor that he had named his brother his heir and that her father might have been that long-lost heir. Sindahir went on to say that her father and older brother were killed and so was her mother.

"So you see? I might be a princess."

"Forget princess didn't you say your was killed?" Sindahir's eyes widened.

"So you're saying that I might be a queen?" Cadorsa nodded as Sindahir tried to get over the shock. As she she did, Sindahir started to laugh alittle. She then remembered not to say anything only it was too late. Someone had heard everything that was said between the girls.