View Single Post
Old 12-31-2003, 07:26 PM   #72
Melisil
Wight

Melisil has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

"I do think I'll see the White Tower again, though. It calls to me sometimes." Eruisto glanced at Melisil. "I guess you can understand that."

"You will, no worries of that." Melisil smiled sitting down, more casually then before though, "Members of the gaurd of Gondor in your family is something to be proud of, I'll say that. And yes, King Elessar has done your country a great amount of good."

She took a sip of her ale before continuing, "Minas Tirith calls to you the same way that both the Grey Havens, and Eryn Lasgalen call to me. I can see it by watching you, that is where you love most." Melisil looked at some of the other customers of the Green Dragon, thinking hard for a moment. She sighed then looked to Eruisto once again, "The calling to the Grey Havens becomes greater the longer I live, yet leaving middle earth forever saddens me greatly and I am torn between the two choices." she stopped again, studying Eruisto's face. For a reason unknown to her, she felt a question coming up inside her,

"Eruisto, how old are you?"