View Single Post
Old 12-28-2003, 11:57 AM   #48
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Niluial has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Niluial Send a message via MSN to Niluial
1420!

Niluial sat playing with a piece of her black hair. She could feel someone’s eyes on her, but wasn’t too sure who it was. She looked around the room but could see no one looking at her or her dear kitten. Every table was crowded with chattering and happy laughter. Niluial looked at Silma and smiled “Don’t worry, we will soon be happy! Once we find someone to protect us or just anyone” Niluial paused and looked around “he won’t find us my dear he won’t!” Silma purred and found her way onto Niluial’s lap.

Niluial travelled back into her deep thoughts and worries. She looked up and saw a woman looking at her and suddenly felt uncomfortable. Niluial turned her head and tried to ignore the woman but couldn’t help wondering why the woman was looking at her.

Niluial watched the woman pick up two cups of tea and a bowl of milk. Niluial was confused, she had not seen anyone with the woman. The woman walked in the direction of where Niluial was sitting. Niluial grew tense and sat up straight. Niluial eyed the woman, she didn’t look suspicious in any way and looked friendly. The woman placed the two cups of tea and milk on the table and said “My lady, I am Romenna of the realm of Gondor. Might I trouble you to have tea with a fellow travelling woman.” Niluial smiled and said “Oh greetings my name is Niluial and of course please take a seat.” The woman pushed the bowl of milk towards Niluial and Niluial smiled and said “Thank you” then looked at Silma and said “look Romenna brought you some milk!” Niluial put the bowl of milk on the floor and Silma jumped off Niluial’s lap and meowed. Silma hadn’t had milk for a few days and was happy to see it once again.

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 4:54 PM December 28, 2003: Message edited by: Niluial ]