View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 09:50 AM   #572
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Thanks, LMP for information and welcome.

Apparently I should look around more carefully...

You told Nogrod that he could play a craftsman and I wouldn't mind taking the advice myself. A little bit individualistic female carpenter from a well-to-do craftsman family? No runaway, no outcast, no noblewoman nor poverty stricken. My character could be a Rohir or a Dunlending, either'd be fine with me.

As I'm not having great ideas, only good/acceptable ones, those willing to give me ideas are very welcome to do so.

One more question: how old are the people in the inn? I wouldn't mind bringing a new perspective to the inn by taking a person from a rare age group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet
Hmmm.... some kind of background I don't know about, apparently. Care to enlighten?
My and Nogrod's characters (both Beornings) met in the Green Dragon Inn and started discussing. Result: an overlong debate about hostilities between their families, started in early February is still going on and shows no signs of ending. The funniest of it all is that we don't know even ourselves what really has happened, we just make it up as our characters discuss/dispute. But we're not going to establish such an inside quarrel in this inn...