View Single Post
Old 05-05-2004, 11:59 AM   #106
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
1420!

Durelin, Roa_Aoife, Aman, Aylwen, Fordim, Arvedui

I've sent you all a PM, but I will also place this here:

The RPG proposal form is now complete – with the exception of the Character Bio and First Post for your chosen character.

Please get those onto the Planning Thread ASAP so that I can fit them into the proposal form.

Here is the basic storyline with which you are working:

Basic Storyline: An army marches toward Lorien from Dol Guldur, in yet another attempt to overcome one of the few remaining fortresses of good. This time Sauron has plans of overthrowing the power of Nenya, and thus causing the strength and morale of Lorien to fail. An envoy from Lorien has been sent to the Woodmen/elves of Mirkwood to seek aid in the defense of the forest.

In Mirkwood, a scouting party that has been keeping Dol Guldur under surveillance follows the movements of the army as it approaches Lorien, hoping to aid their brethren against the persistent evil. In their pursuit, they discover a plan that will surely kill any hopes of this stronghold of beauty standing against the power of Dol Guldur any longer. Whatever the outcome, a battle will rage beneath the great boughs of the mallorn, and blood will stain their beautiful leaves.

The game will not be considered for play by the Moderators until the bios and posts are on board.

Thanks!

~*~ Pio, Game Moderator