View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 03:44 PM   #67
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Well, there is one more chance for the wolves to play a high risk - high reward -game. But until it is at the very end of the game, that probably is not going to be believed by anyone, as the real U/L wouldn't want to shed the light on her as that would mean more or less certain death in a Night or two. For U/L to be quarantined is a loss of a kind, but her speaking it out would mean also a very bad situation to the whole village the maingame-wise - so she would probably use some discretion.

But yes, that was just an idea. If others share Legate's concern / show why my argument is bad, I'm ready to cancel the idea.

On other issues. With 21 villagers right now I have added seven characters to the village (and taken one off). They are, with short description to those who don't remember them.

On their way to Húrin's village:

Old Halmir, of the House of Haleth, Warden of the Haladin
Haldir, the heir of Halmir, chieftain of the Haladin
Glóredhel, of the House of Hador, Haldir’s wife

Hareth, of the house of Haleth, Húrin’s & Huor’s mom, Haldir’s sister
Huor, brother of Húrin
Rían, of the House of Bëor, wife of Huor

Also, already in the village we have:

Brandir, Haldir's grandchild, fosterchild in Húrin's house, later called "the lame"

I did drop Indor, Aerin's father, from the list for the time being as he's only mentioned once in the CoH and nothing else is told about him but that Aerin was his daughter.

If there is still someone to join, I will add him back to the list.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote