View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 08:13 AM   #275
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom
Sorry, lmp, but it's a rule that if both SPM and the phantom endorse something it cannot be sent to Mordor, nor can their decision be overruled.
Except by Fea. Who first agreed with LMP via PM, and now makes it public. Multiple lynchings take all the fun out of the game. It turns it cold and clinical as opposed to encouraging acute paranoia that you just screwed up big time, which is so very much better.

Multiple lynchings are BORING. And as we all know, boring is bad and should be sent to Mordor. By default, multiple lynchings go to Mordor. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200. Thank you, have a nice day.

On a separate note, I quite honestly think that medication tolerance should be packed up and shipped out. "I'm dying from allergies." "Here, take this." And it doesn't work. And you repeat this with several different medications, none of them actually working, because you've been prescribed them too many times, until finally, your problem clears up on it's own and the only result is that next time, the drugs will work even less.

And on a further separate note, Level 81 in the Pit of 100 Trials in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. See, there are no SAVE blocks in the Pit. And I didn't save before I headed in because I hadn't planned on going past level 20. Perfect health on level 80, Game Over on 81. Now I have 80 levels of baddies to re-beat, not to mention several troubles to solve. What a waste of time.

Oh, and nagging parents. "You only have six days before you leave for college and you haven't done your homework. You have two two page papers to write. I want that done TODAY." Like I won't get it done, and like procrastination won't make me work all the better once I finally do it. And like "what do you think" essays aren't the easiest thing in the world to write.

And finally... being too sick to flirt with the incredibly good looking guy who was working the check out when you bought (forced purchase, mind you) the pair of "classy heels" that seem to be required to be dressed in business attire.