View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 05:16 AM   #126
Eorl of Rohan
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eorl of Rohan has just left Hobbiton.
Er, Clarifications and Elucidations.

Everything is shaping up quite nicely, methinks! I'm not even the roleplay host, but I'm probably not the only one of us 'row players', or 'common players' here who is proud of seeing things clicking into their rightful place, the minor details worked out, the character bio and posts mostly done, and arguments settled nicely through good-natured PMs. (Don't ask me) So, when Aman, Fordim, Thin, and Kath supply us with their bio/posts, we're all set, aren't we?

Piosenniel, I would have changed my character description about 'blue and silver of Gondorian Guards', but it wasn't me who posted it, so I can't fix it. Will you do it for me?

Aman, as you are the third person who had specifically and completely misunderstood my meaning, I guess it is my lack of proficiency in English that hampers me. I'd talk in Korean, but I don't think any of you understand it, so... Anyway, to you and Esau and um, Someone I've sent PMs clarifying it, and in case you haven't checked it, no, it is the other way around. But then, if you don't agree, everything becomes moot anyway so it does not matter.

I really like my ship's name, by the way. Expresses the nature of the namer, and I like the sound of letter F.

Last edited by Eorl of Rohan; 10-10-2005 at 05:19 AM.