View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 07:06 PM   #150
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
So sorry! Had something come up briefly and the post wasn't quite yet post-worthy at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Interesting. To me, Legate's been giving off more "pretending to be helpful" and "making a show of thinking like an innocent" vibes than Inzil has. Perhaps that in itself should make me suspect Inzil, since I normally seem to think he looks wolfy as pie. Or something.

EDIT: X'd with Inzil.
Here Rikae seems to suspect Legate of putting on a show of innocence. However, after this mention of Legate looking like he's acting innocent, there's not much note taken of him.

Quote:
I'm really sorry, folks. I lost track of time, and remembered the deadline five minutes after it had passed. It's probably for the best, though, since I was leaning toward voting for Legate.

As for Legate, I'm going to tentatively put him in the "ordo" category. A wolf wouldn't have felt the need to bus Inzil like that at that point.

Greenie is another matter. Her original suspicion of Inzil seemed to come out of the blue and actually looked rather flimsy to me at the time. Sure, it could be a stroke of genius, or just a lucky hunch, but it could also be wolf-on-wolf that got out of hand.

The only other thing that comes to mind about yesterDay, off the top of my head, is that Eomer's safe vote at the end of the day bugged me. Still, I'm going to have to read through everything once more when I get the chance.
We see here a nice Legate 180 (TM), but in this case it's about him, not from him. He went from acting innocent to the person Rikae would have voted to suddenly in ordo territory.

This is also the only real mention of Eomer, and it's more of an afterthought. This is relevant because at the start of toDay, Rikae claims to have suspected him all along.

Quote:
Oh, and Sally: hanging around and joking about crickets, posting songs, but not voting or contributing? Not cool.
Quote:
I don't find voting people for making random votes very useful either.
Hang on. So people who don't vote are suspicious, people who vote randomly because they don't have a solid suspicion are suspicious, and people who vote people who randomly vote people are suspicious? Who isn't suspicious? You?

Quote:
There were 4 people who could have voted, but it's highly unlikely they'd all have voted for Kath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
Now you're calling me 'furry' for daring to question you. I don't know what to make of that.
What? I'm calling you furry for acting jumpy. If I thought you might be a gifted, that reaction might even make me back off, but in this game, it only strengthens my suspicion.

In fact...

++Eomer
As I said yesterDay, I found Eomer to be the lesser of two possible evils (although yesterDay I didn't say possible evils, to be fair), and this makes me think it even harder. Eomer didn't get super jumpy until Rikae pushed at him. Rikae, on the other hand, seemed immediately on-guard, upping the tension at the earliest opportunity. Again, this seems like typical wolfish Rikae behavior to me.

Quote:
So, Sally, is that vote for daring to question Eomer? Or is it for saying your hanging around and not voting was not cool?
And this is clearly baiting me. Although yes, now that you mention it, getting so ruffled over these things, whereas others took calmer paths, seems like the more tense wolf behavior I've seen from you in the past, as opposed to an innocent Rikae, who doesn't bare her teeth unless cornered (which you needn't have been yesterDay had you not drawn so much attention to yourself).

Quote:
Nothing much to say about it, Legate, except that I suspected Eomer to begin with, and then his aggressive response gave me the impression of a cornered wolf.

I'm really confused by Sally's behavior, but I'm inclined to think it's more innocentishly weird than wolfishly weird. I have to think a wolf would have voted to save herself. She could have been taking the chance that she'd survive and look innocent for just that reason, I suppose (well, it's something I'd do as a wolf), but I don't really think so.

I'd like to look closer at everyone else. Besides Eomer, no one really jumped out at me, although Lommy has been giving off a creepy vibe. Greenie seems reasonable. I haven't gotten any read on Kath and Nerwen - I'll have to look closer at them. Legate has been playing very innocentishly, and I also doubt he would kill Shasta when it would point so strongly back to him.
And here we have a more or less complete reversal of the second post I quoted here. Suddenly Eomer's always been evil, she's treating Legate like an ordo, Greenie is reasonable, and Lommy is creepy. And, despite the mild teeth-baring at me yesterDay, I'm apparently okay as well.

Consistency is key, and it is not something we have here. So the question that needs to be answered here is clear, at least to me.

(I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.)

Who do you suspect and why? Tell us, tell us.
Or are your posts full of lies? Tell us, Rikae, please.
Will you vote for me? Will you pick a fight?
My guess is going toward the second one
With you plotting more in the Night

(Note: The video may be wildly offensive if taken out of context, and possibly even in context. Relevance begins at about 1:15.)

(Another note: Rhymes are hard on no brain and I am lacking in subtlety today. Rikae, darling, please take no offense, as none is intended.)

In other news, though voting Legate would probably be one of the safer options for me toDay, I still don't see him as a threat, certainly not the biggest threat. Much like yesterDay, I'd rather vote for someone I suspect than vote to save my own neck at this point.

Edit: x'd since my last
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote